Over aging, scars, pimples and spend your most time in direct sun light make your skin dull and dark and fine lines and wrinkles appears on tour face.
In this condition you should must take skin rejuvenation treatment by laser. It is also called laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look young and healthy.
Preparing for laser resurfacing
- Consult with dermatologist
- Do not take medication or supplements such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or vitamin E because it can effect clotting for 10 days
- It can take 45 mint to 2 hours
These all things should you keep follow. These all things will very helpful for early recovery.
- Sometime some patient may feel itching or for 12 to 72 hours after procedure. Five to seven days after laser resurfacing, tour skin will become dry and peel
- Avoid from direct sun rays
- Avoid hot bathing and swimming
- Apply sunblock on treated area.
- It is very important to keep your new skin well moisturizing
- When skin heels, you can wear oil free make up to minimize redness.
Benefits of laser skin rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation help to lookhealthier and youthful.
It encourage the replacement of old outer skin cells with new ones.
Laser skin rejuvenation treatment has ability to treat many problems of skin like acne scar, dullness, wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation
Its develop collagen protein which keep our skin smooth, firm and healthy.